We offer following programmes in colleges/universities of Philippines
- Master of Science in Dentistry (Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics) – 3 Yrs
- Pre-Medical + Doctor of Medicine (MD) (Equivalent to MBBS, Recognized by NMC, MCI, WHO) – 6.5 Yrs
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (Equivalent to BDS) – 6 Yrs
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) – 6 Yrs
- BS Animal Husbandry Program – 4 Yrs
- BS Aeronautical Engineering Program – 5 Yrs
- BS Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program – 4 Yrs
- BS Engineering (Architecture/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) – 4 Yrs
- Pilot Training Program (PPL, CPL+ME+IR Time Building & Flight Instructor Rating) – 10 – 12 months
- and many other programmes.
We represent the following college/universities:
- Southwestern University (Exclusive Representative for Nepal) – Medicine, Dentistry, Medical Technology, Nursing, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Veterinary Medicine etc.
- Lyceum-Northwestern University (Exclusive Representative for Nepal) – Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry, Medical Technology, Nursing, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Veterinary Medicine etc.
- University of the Visayas (Exclusive Representative for Nepal) – Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry, Medical Technology, Nursing (BSc, MSc), Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Veterinary Medicine, Master in Public Health (MPH) etc.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College – Medicine (MBBS), BDS, Nursing, Medical Technology etc.
- University of the East – MDS (Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Orthodontics), BDS, Bachelor of Science in Entertainment & Multimedia Computing (BSEMC) – Digital Animation & Game Development etc.
- PATTS College of Aeronautics – BS in Aeronautical Engineering, BS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology, BS in Avionics Technology, BS in Air Transportation, BS in Industrial Engineering, BS in Airlines Business Administration etc.
Top 10 Frequently asked questions about Philippines Education
1. Bs. + Medicine is not an MBBS Degree?
Philippines follows the American system of education. The course here is called Doctor of Medicine (MD). This is equivalent to MBBS in Nepal. Both Nepal Medical Council and the Ministry of Education has recognized it as an MBBS degree.
2. The quality of education is very bad in Philippines?
This is absolutely false. In fact, Philippines is considered among the top 10 education destination in Asia. Students from more than 50 countries come here to study Medicine and other courses.The teaching methods and practicals (clinical exposure) is very rigorous.
3. Passing exams in Philippines is very easy?
This is also not true. Students must score at least 75% just to get into the next level. In most of the other countries its only 40-50%. So we can easily say that passing is ‘not so easy’ in Philippines.
4. Disease pattern is different than Nepal?
Philippines is an Asian country, the disease pattern is same as any other Asian nation. The medicine and the dose are also the same.
5. Validity of the degree received in Philippines?
Philippines has one of the best education system. The degree received here is recognized worldwide. This is evident from the fact that 10% of the total number of Doctors in USA and Canada alone are Philippine graduates. Some 50% of the registered Nurses in the UK are Philippine Graduates. The country is a major exporter of Doctors, Nurses, English teachers and skilled workers in USA, Canada, UK and Middle East.
6. Fee and living expenses is very high?
Philippines Universities are the world’s most affordable, according to a recently published global comparative study on affordability and accessibility in higher education. The culture is much easy to adopt and people are more hospitable and the environment is more open and less hostile. Living expenses is calculated on an average of $ 150-250 USD depending on which city the student wants to study.
7. Philippine Graduates perform very badly in NMC Licensing Examination?
This is absolutely false. Nepalese students who studied in Philippines has better passing rate in Nepal Medical Council Licensing Examination than other countries, sometimes better than Nepal. Please take a look at the recent passing rates.
8. Safety in Philippines?
Philippines is considered one of the safest country to live and travel. It has a stable democratic government and hardly there are any communal or religious violence. It has been ranked among Top 10 Touristic destination by reputed travel sites many times.
9. What about the climate?
The climate of the Philippines is tropical. There are 3 main seasons. Firstly, from June to September is considered to be rainy season when showers can be frequent and heavy. From October to February the climate is cool and dry, however the temperature rarely drops below 25 degree Celsius. Finally, the hot and dry season, this runs from March to May.
10. Mode of teaching?
Philippines is the world’s 3rd largest English speaking country with 94 % literacy rate. All lectures are taught in English.