If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
If you choose to make queries or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may collect the following information, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way:
- name and academic information
- contact information including email address, phone and mobile number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Link to Third Party Sites:
This site may contain links to third party sites such as Universities, Colleges, Training Institutes etc. whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our programs and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.